Terms and Conditions
- Unless repugnant to the subject or context, the words appearing herein below shall have the meanings as set forth below:
- "Agreement" shall mean this User Agreement and shall include the User application form duly completed, its attachment(s) and the terms and conditions stated herein and includes the documents incorporated by reference including the Illegal/Prohibited Content, Disclaimer, Warning against Fraud, Contract Form/Bill terms and conditions and such other documents that Company may in its absolute discretion add to the Site from time to time. It shall be deemed to have been executed at Madurai.
- "Banner" means a service offered to a User wherein a graphic image is placed on the Site and used to advertise the product(s) and/or service(s) of the User and this graphic image is linked to the User's own website.
- Customised Websites" is a platform for Users to showcase their products or services on the Site.
- "Date of Commencement" of service i.e. live hosting of product is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the User to the Service. It shall be specified by the Company in its notice to the User either through e-mail or conventional mail.
- "Date of Termination" means the date when the User's subscription comes to an end. It shall be specified by the Company in its notice to the User either through e-mail or conventional mail.
- "Illegal/Prohibited content" means the content Hosted on the Site which is either illegal or prohibited by law or both and includes content which has been specifically set forth on the Site as such.
- "Party" means the User and/or the Company in reference to the context.
- "Registration Data" is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but not limited to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
Prohibited Content & Consents
- The Company DOES NOT permit a User to host, display, upload, modify, publish any information, transmit, update or share OR provide any services or data, information or any Illegal/Prohibited Content. The User hereby represents and warrants that it shall not display, list, upload, modify, publish any information, data or materials and/or transmit or share anything that: belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right and is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; harm minors in any way; contain fraudulent information or makes fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or Illegal/Prohibited items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; violates any law for the time being in force; is a part of a scheme to defraud other User(s) of the Site or for any other unlawful purpose; deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages; communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; relates to sale of products or Services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party's copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other third party rights;
- impersonates another person; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; and/or codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- contains any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; is in contravention of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and any other law for the time being in force;
- opens links directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or Services that are prohibited under the prevailing law; or
Otherwise creates any liability or adverse publicity for the Company.
- As a condition of use of the Service and the Site, the User warrants that it/they will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices including both specific and implied. In addition the Site shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Site. The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
- Listing of counterfeits, non-licensed replicas or unauthorized products is strictly prohibited on the Further no products can be advertised on the site without the explicit permission from the intellectual property right holder. It is clear inter-alia that all third party intellectual property rights are owned by the third party and not Acciva E Commerce Ventures Pvt. Ltd./its users.
- By acceptance of this Agreement and these terms & conditions, the User hereby agrees that it has obtained all requisite consents, licenses, approvals and permissions from all requisite governmental and statutory authorities for the goods and services it shall Host on the Site.